Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information


As the news of Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to develop and evolve, our team is determined to deliver the best course of action going forward to prioritize the health and safety of our community.

The following events have been postponed:

(Subject to change)


*Original date was May 24th. Postponement date: Fall 2020.


*Original date June 28th. Postponement date: Fall 2020.

We are working with each venue to find suitable replacement dates targeted for Fall 2020. Keep in mind that meeting places across the United States are working endlessly to find solutions for multiple event organizers, so please kindly be patient with us as we await for updates from the respective venues.


Registration will remain open for each affected event while our new finalize new dates. In the meantime, there will be no submission deadline for each event. Visit our registration pages for details:

Car Registration

Vendor Registration


To those who have already submitted registration fees for Wekfest Chicago, your credit will be honored for our new date.

Alternatively, refunds will be made available by request until May 1st, 2020.

If you would like a refund, please contact us.


Although these are unprecedented times, we must remain responsible now to sustain a foreseeable future.

Conscious actions today will provide an opportunity for all to gather again.

Wishing All in Good Health,

Wekfest USA

Please do not hesitate to contact us to inquire more.

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: